Mentor DMS features a point of sales parts system for selling parts over the counter, and an integrated parts issuing system for service jobs. It comes with the following features:
- Handling of “dirty” return units.
- VOR (Vehicle Off Road) part prices.
- Purchase ordering.
- Credit notes.
- Picking lists.
- Stock handling (full and perpetual stock checks).
- Manufacture parts price imports.
- Fully integrated with the built in accounting system.
Mentor DMS has an easy to use service system which integrates fully with the parts department. It also features a workshop parts issue system for workshop controlled parts and can support body shop and quick fit operations. Features include:
- Raising of WIP (work in progress) job cards.
- Single jobs can be coded to produce separate Internal, Warranty and Retail invoices.
- Service Data is used for full after sales operations (service reminders and eVHC).
- Handling of workshop issue parts and lubricants.
- Sales and cost of labour reports
- Electronic VHC system (run on tablets).
- Real time service tracking log facility.
- Upsale reporting system.
- Service Plans.
For more information please contact us.